Note: This post is related to my ongoing experiment to determine which Google prefers more – Fresh Content or Quality Backlinks
So since my last post I’ve done the following:
- Created two subdomains:
- Did a WordPress install into A, with SEO optimized plugins
- Threw together a logo real quick
- Worked on content; just enough posts to make the site somewhat worth visiting
- Cloned the database and web server files from A to B
- Unique-ified the content for B
Now I’m going to Stumble both sites and maybe submit them to a couple other social bookmarking services. Just so that they’ll be indexed quicker.
I am concerned though that although the content is unique Google may reject one of them because the overall structure is identical.
Guess we’ll have to wait and see!